Sign up to become a member today!
View our latest events
Visit The Chamber directory!
- Information: We provide reliable, local and regional data.
- Membership Directory: Listing in the membership directory, provided to all membership upon request.
- Relocation Packets: Reach potential newcomers before they move here.
- E-Newsletter: We provide a weekly newsletter to all membership.
- Event Page: We manage a member calendar of events.
- Mailing List and Labels: We provide membership lists and labels to all members.
- Membership Window Cling: Display this proudly in your business to show membership.
- Conference Room: We provide access to the Chamber meeting rooms at no charge for our members.
- Website Images: Highlighting the community and membership.
- Restaurant & Shopping Guides: We provide brochures courtesy of Marshall County Tourism, for all members and visitors.
- Apartment Listings: We provide a list to all members and walk-ins.
- City & County Offices Guide: We provide a listing to all members and visitors.
- Referrals: The Chamber staff handles requests for information via visitors, mail, email and telephone. There are multiple opportunities for the Chamber to refer member businesses to these potential customers
- Networking Events: Better your business relationships by attending Chamber functions.
- Plymouth Business Connections: Meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:15 a.m. at various locations sponsored by the Chamber.
- Annual Dinner: A great way to get informed and have a wonderful night out with friends.
- Chamber Events: A great way to relax and have fun while supporting the Chamber.
- Annual Downtown Trick N Treat: An event sponsored by the Chamber.
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting: Supported by the Chamber.
- Downtown Sidewalk Sales: An event sponsored by the Chamber.
- Special Events: We organize events like ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings ceremonies.
- Member-to-Member Discounts: We encourage fellow members to use your businesses.
- Young Professionals Network of Marshall County: This is a professional development program designed to provide young business people ages 21 - 49 in Marshall County Meet the 3rd Thursday of the month at REMC. - - - Business After Hours: Networking opportunity for members, held at member businesses throughout the summer months.
- Leadercast: The Chamber is a host site for the worlds largest 1 day leadership conference held the first Friday in May. Lunch & Learn seminars at the Chamber.
- Web Site: Website advertising for members gives an opportunity to mass advertise.
- E-newsletter: A weekly newsletter gives reached members and others who subscribe.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: We provide multiple opportunities for added exposure.
- Chamber Office Brochure Stand: We provide brochure placement space in our office.
- Gift Certificate Program: This program gives you a chance to mass advertise as a Chamber Buck business.