Sign up to become a member today!
View our latest events
Visit The Chamber directory!
- Information: We provide reliable, local and regional data.
- Membership Directory: Listing in the membership directory, provided to all membership upon request.
- Relocation Packets: Reach potential newcomers before they move here.
- E-Newsletter: We provide a weekly newsletter to all membership.
- Calendar: We manage a community calendar of events.
- Mailing List and Labels: We provide membership lists and labels to all members.
- Membership Stickers: Display this proudly in your business to show membership.
- Conference Room: We provide access to Chamber meeting rooms at no charge.
- Website Images: Highlighting the community and membership.
- Restaurant/Lodging Guide: We provide a listing for all members and walk-ins.
- Apartment Guide: We provide a listing to all members and walk-ins.
- City & County Offices Guide: We provide a listing to all members and walk-ins.
- Industrial Guide: We provide a listing to all members and walk-ins.
- Referrals: The Chamber staff handles requests for information via walk-ins, mail, email and telephone. There are multiple opportunities for the Chamber to refer member businesses to these potential customers
- Networking Events: Better your business relationships by attending Chamber functions.
- Plymouth Networking Breakfast: A monthly event sponsored by the Chamber.
- Annual Dinner: A great way to get informed and have a wonderful night out with friends.
- Chamber Events: A great way to relax and have fun while supporting the Chamber.
- Annual Downtown Trick N Treat: An event sponsored by the Chamber.
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting: An event sponsored by the Chamber.
- Downtown Sidewalk Sales: An event sponsored by the Chamber.
- Chamber Open House: An event sponsored by the Chamber.
- Special Events: We organize events like ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings.
- Member-to-Member Discounts: We encourage fellow members to use your businesses.
- Plymouth Chamber Young Adult Professionals (YAPs): This is a professional development program designed to provide young business people in the Plymouth area with an insider's view of the Plymouth business community.
Seminars / Workshops
- Seminars: The Plymouth Chamber has many partnerships with business organizations around Northern Indiana to present seminars and workshops to help members gain valuable business knowledge and experience.
- Web Site: A rejuvenated web site gives an opportunity to mass advertise.
- Email Blast: A weekly email blast gives an opportunity to mass advertise.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: We provide multiple opportunities for added exposure.
- Chamber Office Brochure Stand: We provide brochure placement space in our office.
- Gift Certificate Program: This program gives you a chance to mass advertise as a Chamber Buck business.