Plymouth Chamber services:
We offer a variety of services for our Chamber members. See why becoming a member puts you in a advantageous position to take your business to the next level.
- Information: We provide reliable, local and regional data.
- Membership Directory: Listing in the membership directory, provided to all membership upon request.
- Relocation Packets: Reach potential newcomers before they move here.
- E-Newsletter: We provide a weekly newsletter to all membership.
- Event Page: We manage a member calendar of events.
- Mailing List and Labels: We provide membership lists and labels to all members.
- Membership Window Cling: Display this proudly in your business to show membership.
- Conference Room: We provide access to the Chamber meeting room at no charge for our members.
- Website & Social Media Images: Highlighting the community and membership.
- Restaurant & Shopping Guides: Brochures courtesy of Visit Marshall County, for members & visitors.
- Apartment Listings: We provide a list to all members & visitors upon request.
- Brochure Rack: Member promotional items available to members & visitors.
- Referrals: The Chamber staff handles requests for information via visitors, mail, email and telephone. There are multiple opportunities for the Chamber to refer member businesses to these potential customers.
- Networking Events: Better your business relationships by attending Chamber functions.
- Plymouth Business Connections: Meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:15 a.m. at various locations sponsored by the Chamber.
- Annual Meeting: A great way to get informed and have a wonderful night out with friends.
- Chamber Events: A great way to relax and have fun while supporting the Chamber.
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting: Supported by the Chamber.
- Downtown Sidewalk Sales: An event sponsored by the Chamber.
- Special Events: We organize events like ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings ceremonies.
- Member-to-Member Discounts: We encourage fellow members to use your businesses.
- Young Professionals Network of Marshall County: This is a professional development program designed to provide young business people ages 21-39 in Marshall County
- Leadercast LIVE & Leadercast Women Leadership Conferences : The Chamber is a host site for the worlds largest 1 day leadership conference in May. Leadercast Women: The Chamber is the host site for this dynamic leadership conference in October.
- Web Site: Website advertising for members gives an opportunity to mass advertise.
- E-newsletter: A weekly newsletter gives reached members and others who subscribe.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: We provide multiple opportunities for added exposure.
- Chamber Office Brochure Stand: We provide brochure placement space in our office.
- Gift Certificate Program: This program gives you a chance to mass advertise as a Chamber Buck business.